The beginning of using any opportunities, services and functions of the site neuschwansteintour.com (hereinafter referred to as the site), including viewing the pages of the site, regardless of the fact of registration or placement of an excursion, master class or other event on the site, means the visitor’s consent to this agreement, including all special terms and conditions mentioned in it, without any disclaimer.
Explanation of terms
Site — a website located on the Internet and available at www.neuschwansteintour.com (as well as on all next level domains related to this address, mobile add-ons, enhancements etc.), which is a collection of objects of exclusive rights and other elements, including but not limited to computer programs, databases, graphic design of the interface (design), any individual design elements, names, etc.
There are three possibilities to use the site: as a visitor, if you visit the site regardless of the presence or absence of registration on the site; as a user or traveler, if you are registered on the site; as a guide — active user, who posted the tour, master class or other event on the site.
Registration is a number of actions of the user, including the provision of login information and other information, performed by the user in a special form to sign up to a personal profile to gain access to additional site services.
Services — opportunities provided by the Neuschwansteintour project on the site and allowing the user to post, search and view excursions, master classes or other events, as well as any other opportunities and functions available on the site.
Master class — a lesson or excursion given by an expert in art, science or craft or other area of professional activity.
Excursion — a collective or individual visit with a guide to a museum, landmark, exhibition, enterprise, etc., undertaken for educational, scientific, sports or entertainment purposes.
- Neuschwansteintour.com is a platform for finding and booking unique guided tours, master classes or other events from local experts.
- Neuschwansteintour.com is not a travel agency. Neuschwansteintour.com does not directly organize excursions; the function is limited to providing the contact information of the guides to interested travelers.
- By registering on the website www.neuschwansteintour.com, the visitor agrees that the service is not the organizer of the transaction for the hosted excursions or master classes, an intermediary, a buyer or a seller. Neuschwansteintour does not control the information posted in the profiles of guides and travelers, as well as is not responsible for the safety, legality, quality of the content and quality of the excursions, master classes and other events provided by the guides.
- Neuschwansteintour.com may block access to the site in case of violation of the service rules.
- It is forbidden to offend site users in any form. It is forbidden to show any rudeness, personal insults and obscene language towards other users, harm their reputation, humiliating their honor and dignity, including public clarification of personal relationships, both in private messages on the site and in reviews of excursions. Users and visitors must follow a respectful form of communication.
- It is forbidden to show racial, national and religious hostility, agitate for political parties, propagate terrorism, extremism, drugs, religions and other topics that are incompatible with the generally accepted laws of morality and decency. Threats of any nature (real, virtual and other threats to the site users) are prohibited and can be prosecuted by law.
- Neuschwansteintour is an independent business entity in the understanding of both the legislation of the Russian Federation and international law. Neuschwansteintour is not an official representative of any guide or organization that posted their offers on our website. We also condemn any actions of guides and/or organizations to form service offers that imitate or copy previously created service offers that were legally created by anyone without the appropriate permission of the copyright holder.
- By registering at www.neuschwansteintour.com, the visitor agrees with our service rules and undertakes to comply with them.
- By registering on the site, the visitor confirms awareness and consent with the offer.
Rules of use of the site
- For active use of neuschwansteintour.com services registration is required.
- Registration on the neuschwansteintour.com website is free. When registering, a visitor wishing to become a traveler must indicate name, surname, E-mail.
- After registration, the user or the traveler gets access to a personal page, so called profile, and indicates “search” and “booking”.
- Search for an appropriate guide, excursion, master class, etc. on the site is carried out by the user/traveler.
- When choosing interesting excursions, master classes, or other events posted on the website, the traveler can make a request for granting of these services by clicking “Book” or “Send a request” or “Write a message”. The guide must respond to the user/traveler within 24 hours after obtaining the user request.
- In case of reaching an agreement with the guide and paying for the excursion, master class or other event, the traveler receives a confirmation email to the specified email contact address (email) with the meeting place and time and the guide’s direct contact information, and the guide receives the traveler’s direct contact information.
- Payment is made online through the Robokassa payment system, or in cash through Svyaznoy and Euroset salons. Payment is possible using all available payment methods provided by this payment system — credit cards Visa, MasterCard, Yandex Money and Paypal.
- Cash payment on the ground is possible in case of personal agreement of the traveler with the guide. In this case, the guide undertakes to confirm to the traveler the final cost of the excursion, master class or other event posted on the website in a personal message on the neuschwansteintour.com.
Cancellation and refund
- In case of cancellation of an excursion, master class or other event booked on the website neuschwansteintour.com through the fault of the guide and without warning the traveler at least 48 hours before the agreed start time of the excursion, master class or other event, neuschwansteintour.com undertakes return 100% of the money to the traveler within 14 working days from the date of the failed tour.
- In case of cancellation of an excursion, master class or other event booked on the website www.neuschwansteintour.com at the request of the traveler with a written warning to the guide at least 24 hours before the agreed start time of the excursion, neuschwansteintour.com undertakes to return 82% of 100% of the money spent to the Traveler funds within 14 working days from the date of the excursion. 18% of the payment is a commission that neuschwansteintour.com takes to maintain and develop the project.
- To receive a refund, the traveler must notify the neuschwansteintour.com project of the failed excursion by email to email@example.com with the subject “Refund” and the details of the payment method used to pay for the excursion within 14 days from the date of the failed excursion.
- In case of cancellation of an excursion, master class or other event booked on the website www.neuschwansteintour.com at the request of the traveler and without a written warning to the guide or warning less than 24 hours before the agreed start time of the tour, the money spent will not be refunded.
- In case of cancellation of an excursion, master class or other event booked on the website www.neuschwansteintour.com due to unfavorable weather conditions, neuschwansteintour.com undertakes to provide an equivalent replacement at a convenient time for the traveler or return 100% of the money spent to the traveler within 14 working days from the day of the failed excursion.
- All contact information provided to guides and travelers is used only for the provision of services within the framework of the neuschwansteintour.com project and is not provided to third parties.
- The users’/traveler’s contact details required to contact the guide are sent to the latter automatically after the prepayment is made. In turn, the contact information of the guide is sent to the traveler.
- Neuschwansteintour.com is not responsible for the use by users of materials belonging to third parties. Upon the request from the owner of this information, it can be immediately deleted.
- The copyright for the tour or master class remains with the guide.
- All other information (text, photos with the Neuschwansteintour’s logo, photos taken during excursions, etc.) is the property of neuschwansteintour.com. Unauthorized distribution of information belonging to neuschwansteintour.com without written consent is prohibited.